The EPIC Leader works with staff on efforts toward growth and retention of emerging professional members and customers. In partnership and coordination with staff, the EPIC Leader develops and implements events, programs and campaigns in alignment with ACA priorities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of and passion for camp and ACA
- Ability to connect with emerging camp professionals
- Ability to maintain an open line of communication with the staff
- Be an active member of ACA
Participation May Include
- Recruiting and welcoming camp professionals.
- Inviting prospects and members to local office events.
- Providing ideas or content for local office newsletters.
- Sharing networking or event information at LCOL meetings or with specified LCOL member to share at LCOL meetings.
- Connecting emerging professionals with ACA resources.
- Helping plan and attend networking events and/or professional development events focused on emerging professionals.
- Supporting local events and the professional development of emerging professionals by encouraging them to volunteer and contribute to local ACA events
- Ability to listen, analyze, think clearly and creatively, work well with individuals and groups, balance volunteer tasks with other commitments, manage time, and adhere to deadlines.
- Willingness to prepare for and attend LCOL and EPIC meetings
- Ability to complete quality projects/initiatives in a timely manner.
- Cultivate and recruit potential future EPIC volunteers.
- Possess honesty, be sensitive to and have tolerance of differing views, be friendly, have a responsive and patient approach, have community-building skills, possess personal integrity, and possess a dedication to ACA.